Last updated: 24/03/2020
To help you address customer concerns during the COVID-19 lockdown, we're sharing the top questions online shoppers are asking right now.
The data is sourced from 130+ brand communities in Europe and the US, powered by TokyWoky. These are mainly fashion, beauty, DIY, tech, pets and sports brands.
If you have any questions, reach out here.
- Will stores remain open during the Coronavirus pandemic?
These are especially frequent in countries that aren’t in full lockdown, or in the US where some states are closing stores while others haven't. Best practice is providing an updated list with closed/open locations that's easily accessible on your website.
- When will stores reopen?
- How can I buy from your brand during the pandemic?
- [NEW] My order was delivered in-store. How can I get my order during the lockdown?
- Is your online shop still accepting and delivering new orders?
- [NEW] Will there be online promos to compensate for store closures?
- [NEW] How long until orders are fulfilled during the lockdown?
- [NEW] How can I return rentals if stores are now closed?
- [NEW] How can I contact Customer Support during the lockdown?
- If your online store is now closed, are you still delivering orders on purchases made prior to the lockdown?
- Should I expect delivery delays?
- Is Click & Collect / in-store pickup still available?
- I had to relocate because of the pandemic. Can I change my shipping location?
- [NEW] Is international shipping impacted because of the coronavirus pandemic?
- [NEW] Will you make online deliveries free to compensate for store closures?
- [NEW] Will pick-up time for in-store deliveries be expanded until after the lockdown ends?
- Will return deadlines be pushed back if I’m not able to return my item because of the current lockdown?
- How can I return items during the pandemic?
- [NEW] I returned an item. Will there delays in payment because of the lockdown?
- [NEW] How can I return items that were bought in store?
- Are gift cards or coupons extended if we’re no longer able to use them because of the pandemic?
- I received a special offer for my birthday from your brand. Stores are closed in my area; will I be able to redeem the offer when this is over?
- Is there a limit to the number of hand sanitizers/masks/toilet paper I can buy?
- When will you restock hand sanitizers/masks/toilet paper/other products?
- Are you expecting delays in restocking or upcoming releases due to the virus?
[NEW] Today's most sought-after items are:
- Hand sanitizers (by far the #1 product right now)
If you normally sell these products, we recommend you send out a dedicated communication on the availability and restocking of these products to your customer base.